5 months ago
There are ten days left to enter your submission to the Atlas Madness Hackathon. Submissions are due Tuesday, July 11th at 5pm ET (check local time).
If you haven't started a submission yet, please do so now. (We’ll walk you through our submission form process if you need help.) Make sure all of your teammates are invited and have accepted their invitations to join your submission! They cannot be added after the deadline.
Run through this list before you sit back from your project:
- Are you building a new app that uses MongoDB Atlas and integrates at least one Google Cloud Product?
- Are all of your teammates added to your submission form? Remind them to accept the invitation so that they’re listed on the project submission! They cannot be added after the deadline.
- Have you created a submission video? Is your video public, coherent and shows your app working? Reminder that your video must be around three minutes.
- Did you provide a link to your code repository? Code must be public in order for judges to view it.
- Did you include an architecture diagram?
- Does the text portion of your submission explain how you integrated the tools you used?
Be sure to read through the Official Rules more than once. Or better yet, have a friend or colleague provide a second pair of eyes to make sure you didn’t miss anything.